Friday, August 18, 2006

First Comments

I submitted my Romance post to Problogger's Writer's Project, and I've gotten my first ever comments. Whoo hoo. Real proof that people other than my wife are reading my blog. Thank you, thank you all for the kind comments.

As you can see, I'm still very green and new to blogging. Should I just respond in the Comments section? Can I link there? Oh well, I still want to write little about my blog routine anyway.

Mama Duck: I'll have to check your blog out, since I have a toddler of my own.

Shawn: I no longer have the time to play golf (see above about toddler). Which is good cuz I suck. But I saw some other interesting things on your site, pertaining to blogging. Re: Origami - no, I learned everything I know from searching online.

My routine

Lately I have been blogging in the morning and using the afternoon to learn as much as I can about blogging, about getting traffic, etc, and trying to utilize what I've learned. Also, to not check my personal email until after 12pm. It seems to make me a little more productive.

Also, the afternoon is the time for surfing online, reading my Rss feeds, checking stock quotes, and working on arts and crafts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home