Monday, August 14, 2006

A Contrarian's Way to Pick Up Hot Women

In this day of MySpace, eHarmony, Match.com, where the stigma of Personal ads have completely disappeared, I'm not sure about the usefulness of this technique. But it has worked for me. And if you find yourself in a small-group situation (dinner parties, bars, etc), it might just work for you.

The Normal Way: See if this is familiar. You're at a bar, or at a party, and a Hot, Hot Woman just enters the room. Every guy in the room turns to check HHW out. Every guy wants her. They are all trying to get her attention. Unless you're George Clooney or Justin Timberlake, you have no chance.

The Contrarian Way: When you see HHW, ignore her. I repeat, ignore her. If you must acknowlege her, be polite, be civil. But that's it.

Why this Works: She will notice you because you are different. You are cool, indifferent, mysterious. You are not like all the other guys panting after her. You are going against the norm, the crowd. All HHW have very sensitive Receptors. They can sense attention, heat, desire. This is what they are thinking: I am hot. I can feel all the attention, all the guys here desire me. I can have any guy I want -- wait a minute. Who's that guy? I'm getting nothing from him. Did he not see me? Who does he think he is? Now, you've got her attention. The rest is up to you.

Disclosure: This does not always work. And in fact, it has backfired on me with two or three women. But even with them, I had gotten them to notice me. And I have hooked up with more women than I would have if I didn't use this technique.

Bonus tip: Once you've gotten the attention of a HHW, seek out the 4th or 5th hottest woman in the room and talk to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home