Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Free ER Coffeemaker


I'm giving away a FREE ER coffeemaker. It is a Cuisinart TTG-500 Two-to-Go. Never been used, opened once -- to take the picture you see on the right.

What's the catch? No catch. All you have to do is:
1. Email me at jldude@yahoo.com, subject line: I want the coffeemaker.

2. If you are the 100th email, you win. Pay shipping and the coffeemaker is yours.

This is only for continental U.S. readers. Sorry.

Why is there a ER logo?
This was a Christmas gift two years ago from the executive producers of the hit TV show, ER, to all the people remotely connected to the show.

What's the value?
A new one, without the ER logo, is about $30.

Why don't I just Ebay it?
Because I can't be bothered. It's just not worth it and really, I'm way too lazy.

Why am I giving it away?
A. I'm trying an experiment to see if my blog traffic will increase. B. I'm looking to get rid of the clutter in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home