Monday, March 03, 2008

Prosper has been pretty good to me

Prosper (my own little private banking adventure) has been one of couple things I haven't posted about. The other being my real estate ventures.

I joined in August 2007. It's not for everyone. Then what is? I did some research and I've created my own set of screening criteria and preferences. It seems to work so far.
  • I started small, and gradually added more to my Prosper account. I make about $25-30 a month in passive income.
  • I bid manually, and my minimum return must be 12%, with each bid about $100.
  • Credit grades must be C or better, no delinquencies.
  • Loans under $10,000.
  • I don't loan for cosmetic surgery, re-investing in Prosper, vacations, or real estate flipping.
If you're interested in borrowing or lending, here's the link: Business & Personal Loans. Great Rates. Prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home